GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION.
This document sets out how we handle your data at Complete Business Interiors Limited, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
A. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED.
You may submit your information to us for a number of reasons:
• When you purchase a product or service: this may include your name, business name, address, email, telephone number, business registered number, IP address and payment details.
• When you contact us with a query: this will primarily include your name and contact details.
• When you request a quote, submit an online query, provide account information or provide testimonials Details gathered may include your name, business name, address, email and telephone number.
• When you apply for a job posting: this may include your curriculum vitae, details of qualifications and experience or any other application forms completed.
We will not process special categories of personal data such as race, ethnicity, religious or political opinion.
Should you give us personal data about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with all data protection laws. In advance of submitting any information to us you should have notified them that data is shared and clarified how we collect, use, and retain their personal information.
B. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA.
We undertake to design our systems and products in such a way as to minimise the use of personal data. Where data is required, the purpose for which you are invited to give us information is clear. We will not use your information for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details. Should we intend to use your data for any other purpose, we will not do so without first notifying you in writing.
We use your information to:
• process your payment, PO, or other account related matter
• meet the requirements of any contract,
• provide information and services that you have requested,
• manage our relationship with you,
• monitor, measure, improve and protect our products and services,
• comply with regulatory requirements,
• request your participation in any customer research, for example when we research possible new products / features or feedback on existing products or services. Where testimonials or feedback have been provided, this information may be used in marketing material in an anonymous format, only with specific agreement from you will your details be associated with any comments,
• assist in our sales cycle and the development of new customers,
• market new products, features or services only where you have specifically opted-in to receive marketing emails.
We do not employ automated decision-making methods in relation to any of your personal data stored.
Information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, and legitimate business purposes.
Where you have made an online enquiry your details will generally be stored by us for 24 months, but no more than 36 months. This is to accommodate the normal sales-cycle of our customers, to allow us monitor interest levels in products and services.
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
To ensure continuity and transparency in our recruitment campaigns, all applicant details will be kept for no longer than 14 months after the end of the recruitment process.
C. EMAILS FROM US.
We will send email notifications regarding purchases (such as order confirmations, delivery dockets, invoices, and statements).
Only if you have specifically requested will we contact you with additional information such as new products, recent installations, and market developments. We may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post, SMS or email. You can unsubscribe from opted-in communications at any time. Alternatively, you can let us know your preferences by:
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 01 6103110
• Post: Managing Director, Complete Business Interiors Limited, The Harbour, Kilcock, Co. Kildare.
D. DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF YOUR DATA.
In the following circumstances, we may send your personally identifiable information to others.
• We have obtained your express consent to share the information.
• We need to share your information to provide the service or product you have requested, paid or unpaid.
• We need to send the information to others who work on behalf of Complete Business Interiors Limited to provide a service or product to you.
• We find that your actions violate the terms of our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines.
• Our company is subject to a take-over or merger in which case the information will be disclosed to the new owners on the understanding that they will protect the information and only use the information in substantially the same way as previously.
• We must respond to court orders and any other legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
• We undertake not to sell, trade, or rent any personally identifiable information to others.
Internally, we limit access to personal information about you to those Complete Business Interiors Limited employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their job.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
In providing you with the product or service you request, we may occasionally use third party companies to review your personal information on our behalf, e.g. insurance brokers, legal advisors These companies are carefully selected and screened to ensure maximum protection of your security and privacy and are permitted to use the information only in accordance with our instructions.
These third party providers are not permitted to further transfer your personal data nor are they permitted to use your personal data for their own business purposes.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
Where possible, we only process your information within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, some of the service providers referred to above may be based outside of the EEA.
We take steps to ensure that where your information is transferred outside of the EEA to our service providers and hosting providers, appropriate measures and controls are in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
E. MEASURING OUR VISITORS.
We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view on our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous. We don’t know who you are – just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our website are doing well, how people arrive at our site, and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. Cookies help make this website work and provide information to us about how users interact with our site. We use this information to improve our website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
We use PayPal to process payments at the request of certain clients. These companies will have access to your personal and payment information.
We share information with these companies only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments.
We take the security of your data very seriously. Complete Business Interiors Limited take technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
• Hardware stored in secured data centres behind firewalls
• All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
• Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Whilst we undertake to maintain the highest possible levels of security practicable to protect data it should be realised that no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and there is always some risk of unauthorised access. Complete Business Interiors Limited cannot be held liable for any breach of security. Any information submitted to us is done so at your own risk.
J. YOUR RIGHTS.
You may contact us if you have any questions about this policy, if you would like to see a copy of the information that we hold on you, if you would like that information to be corrected or even request for it to be deleted.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please contact us and we will investigate the matter.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, send a signed letter to Managing Director, Complete Business Interiors Limited , The Harbour, Kilcock, Cunty Kildare. marked “Data Privacy Request”.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe our processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Data Protection Commissioner.
CBI is committed to designing quality working environments that reflect client expectations, ensuring a better quality of life for their employees. We offer the best of the conventional but also an ethical approach to our projects. It is one that places an emphasis on site safety, the environment and community, and making the client the central focus.
We make every effort to provide due care and attention towards the public and stake holders in all aspects of our works. In addition to this we ensure that safe access and egress to and around our work sites is always a priority.
At Complete Business Interiors we recruit objectively. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, nationality or religion.
We strive to minimise our impact on the environment. We do our utmost to prevent pollution, reduce excess materials and to strive for sustainability. Our focus is on conserving energy, complying with green legislation and training our staff in environmental best practice.